Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The End

Greetings.
We all feared this day would come, even though it had already arrived, months ago.
Celestial Towers truly was a magical place.
The time Peppy ruled alongside her brave Knights..
And many other memorial moments.
From this day forward, Celestial Tower will no longer open for new members.
You may still check out this blog, and the ChatRoll may be occupied.
I am extremely devasted to see this place crash to the ground, as that is what I never dreamt of..
If you would like contact me, I'm best reached on my Instagram account, spooky.doggie.
instagram.com/spooky.doggie

I don't have much to say, so here are some farewells below.

Peppy/Keiko - I know you will never see this, but I am extremely thankful for you always being there for me. I apologize for being unable to keep your wonderful blog and kingdom going. 

Frost - I've enjoyed roleplaying with you, and honestly will miss you a lot.

Violet - Sister.. I'll miss you. Thanks for being there for me.

Erin & Socks - Guys.. I miss talking to you.. Please contact me some how.. Goodbye.

Rosey - Thank you so much for putting all your efforts into trying to keep the Kingdom running. I'll miss you.

Ovipaulann/Alice/Rainbow Dash (Whatever you prefer) - I'm so sorry for being such a selfish dweeb to you. I was an idiot, and I regret it all. I wish I could start over with you, and forget behind our fighting, and what not. I know it seems like I don't mean any of this but, really, I do. I can't really say 'I'll miss you, goodbye.' as I haven't seen you in forever, so this is more a; 'I miss you'. (I'm genuinely worried about you, and that your alright.) 

Oakfire Red - Heh, do you remember when I still didn't know you were Shadow? The time we roleplayed the Phantom Attack, the Secret Tree (which eventually I chopped down), ..that Mountain thing, and when we Jake met Stitch once more.? I've had so many great memories with you, and probably won't forget any of them. I miss roleplaying with you, and hope that we can maybe roleplay again sometime soon. I know I won't loose you as a friend, as you do have instagram, but would you try to be a bit for active for me? I understand that you have school and everything (mine is extremely stressful..), but maybe if you are able to, we could just roleplay on Instagram? Yeah, I apologize for bothering you.. Thank you, Oakfire, for being the greatest person ever. <3


Well, I guess this is it?
Goodbye.
-Jake Roil

10 comments:

  1. All good things must come to an end..
    I really admire you for trying to carry this blog on for so long, There shall be many many memories. But we all must move on with our lives..
    It's to bad many of you quit AJ. There is just something about AJ that makes me never want to quit, it just draws me to it.
    But if you'd like to contact me, just to stay in touch, I'm on youtube and Deviantart!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/roseyicywolf/videos
    http://roseyicywolf.deviantart.com/

    Farewell Celestial Towers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame that I only ended up joining towards the end of this roleplay. It sounded quite active before 2014. I didn't get many chances to roleplay, either. My mind kept telling me "Dark, sooner than you know it there'll be a gala and more citizens!" I wish that all that could be true.
    I didn't exactly quit AJ, but I'm very inactive on there now (lots of my buddies deleted me for not going online as much ;;) and find Transformice to be a lot better than Animal Jam these days. (honestly about 75% (maybe that's an exaggeration idk) of AJ is just about "RARES SPIKES FAMOUS PEOPLE" I really miss the good times back in 2011-2012 when people on AJ preferred blogging over recording videos. (the only aj blog from 2011 that i can think of that still updates is The Animal Jam Spirt) Well-known bloggers were really nice and weren't all about wanting attention, creating drama, and ignoring their fans. They didn't blog to become famous. They blogged to help out other Jammers. That was what was amazing.
    But anyways, so I don't get off topic and start rambling on and on about AJ as it was back in 2011-2012, I respect that you've moved on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this lovely comment, and I agree with you.
      I honestly hate Animal Jam now... it's all rares and stupid things.
      Anyways, thank you so much for being apart of Celestial Towers. I still get excited when I see your name, as you were huge 'idol' I looked up to on Animal Jam. I honestly can't believe you ever considered joining this roleplay...

      -Jake/Cheetahs80603 (I cant sign in anymore)

      Delete
    2. Now I feel like a ghost on AJ. Nobody except like 2-4 of my buddies notice me and my membership's about to run out. Plus, all I see when I log on and go to Jamaa Township is "RARES TRUST ME THIS AND THAT FOR SPIKE1!11!!"
      And now I'm not so much of an 'idol' anymore, but I am perfectly fine with that. Life goes on without me.
      And my pleasure to have joined! This roleplay was awesome while it lasted!

      Delete
  3. Hey Guys this is me, Maple Wolf or SpotsTheCat is my animal jam username. Remember me? I was a baker and I was Willow's sister. I can't stand to see this kingdom fall like this. I was thinking, maybe I could try and restart this Kingdom? I would not have to be the queen or anything but I just can't stand to see this happening!!! If you think this might be a good idea email me at lonemaplewolf@gmail.com! Thanks for reading!
    ~ Maple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it's who used to be Zoey Sierra.
    I just wanted to thank everyone who I roleplayed with her for helping me become who i am today. You guys helped me discover chickensmoothie and make more friends in real life.I have become a more avid roleplayer on chickensmoothie and tabletop and I really enjoy it! I may never be who I am today if I hadn't started here.

    I also want to apologize to anyone for when I was rude or straigh out mean to you. I didn't reall have any friends untila bout 2 years ago and i took it out on you guys.

    If you would like to reach me i am ghibli. (with the period) on chickensmoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeyyyy, Ovi here... heh, err... sorry for all the immature drama and attitude I have before.. We all have those phases, yeah?
    God this place was amazing in it's prime... really opened my mind to all these possibilities. I wonder where it all went wrong though.. Ah well, won't tread too much on that.
    Anyway, yeah. I'm really interested in role play, maybe not AJ RP maybe on like G+, so give me a heads up if you wanna start something!

    I kinda had some fun on chatroll so, there's that.

    But you can contact at: TARDIS Sauce on G+ that has hangouts, not sure if I'll see your invite though

    Paradoxal Peridot The Green MLG Dorito Nerd, Of The Homeworld G+, just PM me

    and Capt. Foxy Harkness The Pirate Fox. Again, PM me on there

    You can also J.A.M. me on AJ, but there's limited speech there, so I prefer talking G+
    So yeah, just message me on there, I'm not that busy so I'll most likely reply fast uwu
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I only saw ur comment now D:

      Delete
    2. I'll try PMing you sometime soon, but I'm busy with school and stuff. I won't forget tho!

      Delete

Please do comment, but remember-

~You are not allowed to post as "Anonymous"

~No hate, even if you are a high ranked citizen.

~No Cussing.

~Constructive Criticism is allowed.

~No Cyber-bullying.

~Please, think of what you are going to say. If it might cause drama, E-mail an admin instead.

~Enjoy!