Tuesday, August 26, 2014

You Know...

Okay so I hate to be the one to say this but..
Maybe we should Shut down CT..
Okay now before you rage comment let me explain!
No one is ever active and every time we have a ball/RP no one ever shows up, I have been trying really hard to get new members but no one joins and if they do join they just join and then never look at the blog again.
Even some of the oldest members of CT have left and Celestial towers just isn't fun anymore, it's gotten old and even though we try to make it new and all it just never works.
We have been dragging this blog on for a long time but you know, All good things must come to an end.
We could always start a new RP, We could even have it be another Kingdom, but we just cant continue  Celestial towers.

So I guess if the last few people in CT agree with me then I will just call this blog dead. I don't think we should delete it though, I  mean we might want to look back at it again someday.

Goodbye I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, but remember-

~You are not allowed to post as "Anonymous"

~No hate, even if you are a high ranked citizen.

~No Cussing.

~Constructive Criticism is allowed.

~No Cyber-bullying.

~Please, think of what you are going to say. If it might cause drama, E-mail an admin instead.

~Enjoy!