Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Thinking of You

Yes, it's around that time of the year when I create a completely random post, venting out all my feelings to about the two people who read this. Greetings everyone, Jake here. I suppose this post isn't necessarily random, as I have been thinking about writing this for quite sometime. Though I do not always visit this website, memories of it are constantly in the back of my head, and I think of you guys a ton, surprisingly!! <3

I've changed a lot, I mean, what can you say, it's been nearly.. three years? Like usual, I'd love talking to any of you, but I really don't have a lot to say. I'll share a little about my life, though, so you guys know I'm doing alright!~

Back when Celestial Towers was actually active, I lied about my age quite a lot. I thought I was good at it, but looking back at the way I typed, I truly wasn't fooling anyone, lol.. Next year, in September 2017, I will finally be going to high school! I'm incredibly nervous, although I'm somewhat looking forward to the whole experience..? (I'm pretty sure I told you guys I was in like, grade 10, but god no, when Celestial Towers began I was in grade 4..)
I may be starting back up a YouTube channel again, mainly for art and such. I'm addressing this as it will be another way for everyone to contact me! :-)



For now, here are some platforms:


Instagram: bcseawolf, owlclann
(until July 2016, you can contact me on owlclann, from then onwards, I will not own that account, so do not contact me through there.) (I have at least 10 more Instagram accounts, but it would be silly to share every single one.) - [ Very active, online everyday ]

Gmail: jakeistheroil@gmail -
[ Inactive, online once every 3(?) months ]




That's it, I believe. I care about you all so much, it's unbelievable. Celestial Towers really impacted my life, and I'm forever grateful for meeting all of you. Please, if you see this, comment a hello. :-)

- Jake/Cheetahs.



[ P.S- before I end off completely, I'd just like to say a few things to two specific people. ]

Juniper/Ovi/Sonic Boom/Alice/Rainbow Dash/still no idea what to call you ;;
I've been thinking about you a lot recently, I hope you're doing alright. Looking back on everything we went through, all the fights we had, it was absolutely pathetic on my part. So here is the closure I've been needing for three years!! I love you a lot, and truly care about you. Though I seem like the last person to ever think about you, you cross my mind frequently. I hope you're taking care of yourself <3

Oakfire ;;
My gosh, I miss you more than anything in the entire world. I miss just being in your presence honestly, and I really wish we could just talk one more time. On Instagram I've met some really good people (through roleplay, art, and such), we've all been friends for a couple of years now, and still, all the little things about them, they always remind me of you. I love you so so much, I know how cheesy all of this is, but embrace it :") in my heart, you'll always be my best friend, I seriously admire the heck out of you. If you have a YouTube channel, or anything, tell me!! 

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Jake, this is... I guess you'd best know me as Alice out of all the names I've chosen for myself. No idea why, but I decided to check out this blog after all these years and hey, look at that, a new post.
    Anyway, You can call me Kira, or Ruby. (Still not sticking to one name, I know, but Kira's actually my first name and Ruby is part of my Internet Alias) And, sadly, Instagram seems to be the one social media app everyone is one, except for me. If you wanna reach me though, I'm on G+ as A Marvelous B!tch (I may change the name to Wayward Ruby soon, and I only use that account for Hangouts), my fandom centered blog Dr. Alphys-Chan The Kawaii Science Lizard, and my Tumblr, Waywardruby, although I only use my Tumblr to follow people, I never actually post anything, also I still have my Chicken Smoothie account... Also my AJ, might change my user soon.

    Anyway, even with all the books I've been trying to read, cartoon series I've been keeping up with, conventions, and other life wasting hobbies, I still find my mind wandering through all the memories of this place, weather they be good or bad, so if you want to get in touch, I'll most likely be on all those sites 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. *On, not one
      And, thank you for the message, I hope you're doing well too, and good luck in Highschool!

      Delete
    2. Eh, not sure if you'll see this since the post is so old now but
      I got an Instagram! It's Waywardruby, the name should be popping up in your notifs soon. I'm pretty active on it but I highly doubt I'll post anything on it, I made it just to follow certain people.

      Delete
  2. Hey, it's Oakie. (I go by Spring now but I'm fine with Oak.)
    I was quite surprised to see another post here, and it was by chance that I even came across it. It's nice to know that you've been thinking about me, as I've been thinking about you, too. All of the memories we made together as kids still bring me joy just thinking about them. I checked out your Instagram as well, and I was so thrilled to see how far your art has come!
    Anyway, you can find me on Tumblr, under the url raindoe.tumblr.com (where I've managed to find Rosey) and on the Discord messaging program under SpringDoe#6449 .

    Good luck in high school, and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, hey again. This is Blackstone and now I go by Bear. Like Spring said, they have a discord, I have one too. Bear#6099. I've been doing good, and I hope your doing well. I'm not really good with long comments, so I will just post this now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yooooo
    PEOPLE STILL GO ON THIS BLOG? WHAT THE HECK
    Anyways I came here because someone from this blog contacted me on youtube so I thought i'd come check things out over here
    I miss you guys too! I found Oak/Blue on Tumblr but she doesn't really talk much
    But if you want to contact me here's my Deviantart and Tumblr
    http://roseyicywolf.deviantart.com/
    http://volcanicflowers.tumblr.com/ (Which Is mostly a Portal blog oops)
    Also yea I think I lied about my age sometimes too, I think I was like, 11 or 10 or something when I roleplayed here? Idk but i'm 14 now so you can do the math I guess
    It's funny because I was always so worried that you guys were so much older and would think less of me if I admitted I was younger so I said I was older, but now that I think of it I think we were all pretty much the same age?
    Anyways I hope we can talk more, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie!

    I'm surprised to see someone posting on here still (lol).
    It's 'Willow'!

    Thought I'd hop in and say hi, and it appears I'm not the only person screwing around online at midnight.
    I was reminiscing over silly sh*t I threw myself into in the past and I remembered CT and Animal Jam, and I just had to check if the blog was still up.
    I'm glad to see people are doing well, or are at least alive. :)
    I'm currently 16 years old and I'm a sophmore in HS. When CT was running I was in 6th/7th grade and homeschooled- I was 13 & 14 for most of it.

    Also, I might have already said this but I do apologize for the sh*tstorm caused by 13 year old me- I wasn't quite the image of a perfect child.

    I don't play many virtual world games anymore but if anyone wants to slide into my dm's my insta is seki.ryu and my discord is Wynd#7662. :)

    Oh, and ya'll're welcome to call me Willow if you feel like chatting again, tho my actual name is Lyn. :)
    I hope you all are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I don't know if anyone still reads these but I miss all you guys so much and cant stop thinking of you guys. This is Erin Hart by the way the dragon lol. I don't log into animal jam much anymore but if any of you have twitter my twitter is @rebeccamerryy Hope you guys are all doing good miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LITERALLY JUST MADE A POST ON THIS BLOG ABT NOT HEARING FROM U. ill check u out on twitter as soon as i can omg i miss u so much!!:(
      -jake

      Delete
  7. haha, i've been thinking about animal jam recently. I still follow some AJ youtubers. idk why, it just seems i cant let go of it. yep, my first character i think was zoey?? i looked on the citizens page though and apparently i also made one called Angel lol. Anyhow, I dont think i lied about my age, or if i did it was only by a year or two. Im currently sixteen though, and im beginning my junior year in the fall. I would love to talk to any of you though!! You can contact me on instagram on @wowzaitsanime. im not very active on that one except to talk to online friends. You can also follow my dog's insta if you want @ozthegoodboy . I definitly wasnt that nice on here. young me was kind of an entitled prick. i probably still i am lol. yeah. so message me if you want, or if no one ever sees this i wont be surprised XD.

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, but remember-

~You are not allowed to post as "Anonymous"

~No hate, even if you are a high ranked citizen.

~No Cussing.

~Constructive Criticism is allowed.

~No Cyber-bullying.

~Please, think of what you are going to say. If it might cause drama, E-mail an admin instead.

~Enjoy!